Refer the below documentation link of the Debut theme, for the options already available when you installed from Shopify store:
In this documentation you will find additional customized options made available with the original Debut theme.
The header section includes the content that appears at the top of every page in your store:
With Debut, you can show or hide the shopping cart button that will appear in your header.
To customize the header section:
- If you want to display a shopping cart button on the top right corner, then select the Show cart button checkbox.
- Click Save.
2. Options for Collection pages:
Note: this customized theme only supports Grid view.
- Check Enable description to show description of each product in the collection page itself.
- Select the number of characters you want to show in the description of each product in the collection under ’How many characters you want in description’.
- Check Enable action button to show 'View on Amazon' button of each product on the collection page.
3. Options for Featured Collections:
- If you want to let customers view a description of each product in the collect, then check Show description button.
- If you want to let customers view description to a specific number of characters of each product in the collect, then select the number from the drop-down option under ‘How many characters you want in the description’.
- If you want to let customers view ‘add to cart’ button or ‘View on Amazon’ button of each product in the collect, then check Show action button.