Sellers who use Amazon as their main dropshipping source can use Spreadr to effortlessly import products to their Shopify store.
How it works?
1. Install Spreadr App.
2. Import products from Amazon to your store via Spreadr App.
3. Here you do not linkout (redirect) your customers to Amazon.
4. Customers place the order on your site and you have to fulfill it.
5. It is like selling a regular product on your site - you get the payment.
6. Amazon is not the drop-shipper. You are responsible for sourcing the products and delivering to your customers. You have to provide customer service.
This option is best suited for people who sell products on Amazon to also have them on their Shopify website.
We do not recommend drop-shipping for those who are looking to place manual order on Amazon in response to their customers placing an order on Shopify site. It leads to fulfillment, customer service and IP issues.
In order to enable dropshipping - just add a tag called spreadr-hidden to any product you want to dropship. 'Add to cart' button will not be replaced with 'View on Amazon' button.
You can also add spreadr-hidden tag by default to all products you import from Amazon via Shopify. To do this simply, go to Dashboard --> Settings --> Default Values and add spreadr-hidden in the Tags input box.
Detailed instructions on how to add spreadr-hidden tag can be found here.